- John 3:16: Misused and Misinterpreted
- 7 Mountain Sidetrack
- Our Necessary Partnership with God in Evangelism
- Ecumenacism: The Subtle Deception
- Why I Don’t Believe the Rapture Will Happen Before the Tribulation or on May 21st 2011
- Rebellion Against God
- The Sinner’s Prayer: One of The Most Religious Thing You Can Do
- Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up?
- Disillusioned by the Modern “Gospel”
- Why I LOVE Trick or Treat!
- The Appropriate Response
- What Would Jesus Do?
- The Heart of Man
- A Passion for the Multitude
- God’s Will to Heal
- You suck! but God loved you anyway
- The Irrelevant god
- Where’s the Persecution?
- "A Most Unfaithful Friend"
- Where is the sense of urgency?
- The Irrelevant Church
- Effective Evangelism
- The Harsh Schoolmaster
- Wake Up Sleeping Christian… HELL IS REAL!
Author Archives: Mike Bower
Within the context of John 3:16 two merciful acts of God for mankind are described and we can’t understand the second act without understanding the first. The first act occurred during God’s judgment on Israel for complaining about the food … Continue reading
In 2011 I was a part of a leadership meeting where I heard for the first time about the “7 Mountains”. I was enjoying the session until the minister quoted another minister as saying, (referring to the mountain of Arts … Continue reading
The objective in evangelism according to John 16:8 is to partner with the Holy Spirit to “convict people of sin, righteousness and judgment.” The Gospel is good news. It’s unbelievably amazing good news but it has horrifically bad news closely … Continue reading