- John 3:16: Misused and Misinterpreted
- 7 Mountain Sidetrack
- Our Necessary Partnership with God in Evangelism
- Ecumenacism: The Subtle Deception
- Why I Don’t Believe the Rapture Will Happen Before the Tribulation or on May 21st 2011
- Rebellion Against God
- The Sinner’s Prayer: One of The Most Religious Thing You Can Do
- Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up?
- Disillusioned by the Modern “Gospel”
- Why I LOVE Trick or Treat!
- The Appropriate Response
- What Would Jesus Do?
- The Heart of Man
- A Passion for the Multitude
- God’s Will to Heal
- You suck! but God loved you anyway
- The Irrelevant god
- Where’s the Persecution?
- "A Most Unfaithful Friend"
- Where is the sense of urgency?
- The Irrelevant Church
- Effective Evangelism
- The Harsh Schoolmaster
- Wake Up Sleeping Christian… HELL IS REAL!
Category Archives: quotes
“A foolish physician he is, and a most unfaithful friend, that will let a sick man die for fear of troubling him; and cruel wretches are we to our friends, that will rather suffer them to go quietly to hell, … Continue reading